Clorox, Lysol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ammonia, or Quaternary are all widely used cleaning and sanitizing products. While yes, it’s true they kill most Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi within minutes of contact, they offer no long-term residual protection. They all contain harmful chemicals that cause skin and eye irritation, and in some cases are flammable.
Almost all Brand Name Products come in concentrated solutions, which requires mixing and increases the risk of over dilution, thus potentially making the solution ineffective.
So while you’ve been using “Trusted Brands” maybe they aren’t the safest solution available, and it’s time to reevaluate your Disinfecting Practices,
First, you need to look at your Disinfectant and ask yourself:
- How quickly does it kill Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi after contact
- How long does it provide residual protection
- How easy is it to apply
- Is it really the safest product to be using for our application
Second, look at your Operations, and determine:
- What type of area needs to be disinfected
- Freight Carriers
- Passenger Vehicles
- How many buildings do you operate out of
- Single Office
- Multi-Level Building
- Campus Facilities
- Do you have vehicle fleets and where are they located
- Under 100 Vehicles
- Over 500 Vehicles
- Remote Locations
- What is the frequency for disinfecting
Depending on how you answered these questions, you may want to look at other Disinfectants and Applicators. Salus Product Group, LLC (SPG) is proud to offer PURE® Hard Surface Disinfectant, a Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting, Non-Toxic, Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant. PURE® Hard Surface Disinfectant is the Next Generation in Surface Disinfectant Solutions.